An electrical panel helps provide electricity to all your gadgets and appliances throughout your home. Power from your utility company will travel into your home via the electrical panel which distributes power throughout your home by the flick of a switch.
Signs your electrical panel may need upgrading:
- Flickering lights
- Crackling sounds from the box
- Corrosion or rust on the breakers or panel
- Electrical shock
- Appliances running at low power
- Breakers that constantly trip or fuses that frequently blow.
- A 60 amp electrical service
- No GFCIs in necessary areas of your home
- Two pronged outlets
You can typically find your electrical panel inside your home in: a utility room, garage, basement, laundry room or closet. If you can not locate your electrical panel inside the home, it may be located on the outside.
Bell Electrical Transformers Contracting